Welcome to the “ADVANCE CAREER SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED” (ACS). Employment centre Franchisee Partner Program! If you are highly self-motivated, have an entrepreneurial streak, and can work hard to make your dreams come true – this is the right option for you. Franchising is today the preferred business model with no risk in this case.
Franchising offers you the freedom of working under the umbrella of a successful company, with a tried and tested way of doing business.
We welcome potential HR or Marketing Professionals to partner with us as our Employment Centre Franchisee. We bring you the expertise and experience to help you to build a profitable business venture locally. We help you to setup full pledged employment Centre of ACS Pvt.Ltd at your location, and give you full license to operate it profitably as successful business. We help you in every minute detail, including resources & equipment’s required to set up and run the Centre, the investment cash flow statements showing expected ROI.
We will ensure, you will be successful in our network and have your dreams realized.
What is Employment centre, and how its Franchisee operates:
ACS “Employment centre” is a full pledge employment support service focused to provide recruitment/temporary staffing services/ RPO/ BGV to organizations and help individuals to find suitable employment to meet the national objective of “Employment for all”.
ACS Employment centre is a focused long-term business venture with presence in each town in India run by local partner licensed under ACS name to provide employment support services to corporate and individuals.
Each employment centre is operated through Local Franchisee Partner on revenue sharing model. All employment centres across India are connected to the same systems, software, tools, and have same branding, professional practices as defined by ACS . All Franchisee act in same system with complete integration in terms of operations, sales, finance and customer relationships
Each employment centre is supported by ACS offices at State Capitals for all administrative and legal support, including financial transactions support.
What kind of support expected from ACS Pvt.Ltd ?
The complete support package for partner Success is provided, which includes
- Compliance guidance with all State and Central regulations in terms of Shops and establishment, GST and Registration of Franchisee to enable you to work smoothly from day one.
- Marketing, and Advertisement of your operation using email, SMS, internet search engines
- Complete Marketing collaterals required to operate
- Complete office related files, vouchers, business cards required to operate the branch
- Access to Centralized ACS Pvt.Ltd Software System, Resumes Database, Requisition Database
- Access to third party portals like Naukri, Monster, Timejobs and clickjobs, shine, on need basis
- Complete Networking support through remote login.
- Email, website support
- Centralized BPO and Call centre support
- Training to make you effective and efficient
- Almost everything you need to operate successfully
What are the responsibilities and obligations of partner at Employment centre?
- Need to enter into Franchisee Agreement with ACS Pvt.Ltd for period of time generally 5 years & Lifetime.
- Act as Franchisee enter at the chosen location
- Maintain office space of 200 -2000 sqft based on availability and location for 1-2 people team
- Invest in running and operating the employment centre
- Recruit any support staff required to expand the business volume and invest on their training and salaries and benefits
- Receives Return on Investment as per share defined in the Franchisee Agreement
- Renew with franchisee agreement before expiry of the term of agreement, at least 3 months before.
- Maintains the confidentiality and intellectual property of ACS Pvt.Ltd
- Improve the brand visibility and good will of the ACS Pvt.Ltd at your location.
- Serve the clients with compliance to ACS Pvt.Ltd ethics and Value system.
- Market all the Products and Services of ACS Pvt.Ltd to client in your location
- Manage the client relationship
- Maintain good collaborative relationship with Central Team and BPO executives related to your services
- Analyse the revenues, investment and activities to improve the performance of location.
What kind of Infrastructure is required to setup & operate Employment centre?
The infrastructure requirement for Employment centre is very little
- One Computer ( Laptop preferable)
- One Telephone connection
- Internet connection
- 1 staff Table
- 1 staff chair
- 2 visitor chairs
- 1 Name Board outside
- 1 Notice Board
- Office Space of 250 – 1000 Sqft
The total initial infrastructure cost approximately will be Rs 100,000 to 3,00,000 depending on the location, office size, franchise interest in scale etc.
What will be the total investment requirement?
You need to take care of monthly recurring expenses like Utilities (Electricity, Phone, Water, and internet) and Rent for the office space in addition to initial Setup cost. The fixed monthly expenses on the office rent and other expenses.
The operational monthly breakeven expected within 6 – 12 months generally, and the total investment breakeven period will be approximately 2 – 3 years depending on the location and active business operations performance.
Do I need to pay any fee to become a Franchisee?
We have understood the concerns of partners, and developed an innovative partner development model. You need to pay Franchisee License fee amount initially to show your commitment to enter into business relationship but we will deduct other support fee from your share of revenues as support charges from the initial revenues. We also support you to make more money and break even quickly
For more details on your share and license fee, please contact at acsconsultants.in
What will be the Share of Revenue for Franchisee partners?
The revenue sharing pattern is fixed throughout India, and common to all partners of ACS Pvt.Ltd. The sharing pattern for each service is defined and will be shared with you on receiving your letter of intent.
The pattern that we follow is 70:30 & 60:40 % of the revenue.
What will be the earning potential for Franchisee?
You can earn, there is no minimum or maximum limit, but average expected earning per month at town level will be 200,000/- per month as franchisee share with 2 to 3 people team
What are we looking for in a potential franchisee?
- Must be an entrepreneur with a passion to excel in the HR Industry
- Must have the necessary finance to invest in the venture.
- Should be an individual having good local market knowledge and willing to devote time for business development
- Should have willingness to succeed, and stay in business for long time ( or life time)
- Should able to work as per terms and conditions of ACS Pvt.Ltd
Able to do business ethically following all laws, rules, and regulations specified for the HR Industry, and in general
For more details on the ACS Pvt.Ltd Employment franchisee offer, contact CEO, Suren Jaiswal, + email@example.com